top title description here
Grab a hold of the manufacturing world.
We are a team that loves finding creative workholding solutions that differentiate our customers and give them the competitive edge. Why don’t you join us!
We are seeking an organized, energetic, and results-driven superstar to join our team. As the Regional Sales Manager for Ohio and Kentucky, you will oversee all sales and distribution activities in your territory and will work to grow your customer base. Candidate must possess innate leadership qualities, excel in maintaining client relationships, be adept at negotiating and closing deals and have a true passion for sharing the benefits our products offer.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Manage territory strategic sales activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Build and maintain positive client and customer relationships.
- Proactive in travel planning and to cover territory properly.
- Review and analyze territory to determine customer needs, pricing, and discount rates.
- Direct channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing quotas and goals.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Possess detailed knowledge of products offered.
- Plan and execute product training with distributors.
- Attend trade shows and conventions as needed .
- Be a fitting representative and promoter of our brand and the products we deliver.